Sunday, May 24, 2009

Adventures in Pregnancy

Welcome to our life. We have been having a great time with Tiffany's pregnancy process. Thankfully thus far it has been fairly low-impact - not too much sickiness, lots of tiredness, and the occasional emotional moment. Tiffany is starting to show more and more. Soon we will be taking her to the store to find some nice pregnancy moomoos. I hope I can find a blue one with flowers like Homer Simpson wears when he becomes a big fat dynamo. Anywho, we posted a video portraying a snapshot of our pregnant life right now. By way of clarification, the dark scene in the middle is Tiffany eating crackers in the middle of the night. You can see it well on higher definition. It didn't come through very well on the blog. Also, the scene where Tiffany is hiding her tears during Dumbo, that is 100% real - no movie tricks there I swear. I hope you all enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. You guys are awesome!!! That was great! :) We just did the side shots, but that was really fun. Keep it up because we want to see that growing belly and keep tabs on your eating, fitness, and name selections! haha How are you guys!? We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you guys were pregnant!!! Loved the video! :) I'm soooooo excited for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That movie was HILARIOUS. You two are so funny, i loved that you did that. I guess tif is born to be a star, with all your past movie making experience! :) I am so excited for you guys, let me know as soon as you find out what you are having! I'm so curious. :) (and if its a girl we will have to hook up our kids for sure. if not, well they can just be pals)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the video... you two are quite the movie makers! Tiff, I love the prego belly! And don't feel too back about crying in Dumbo, Black Beauty the cartoon makes me cry everytime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kris Jones! How the heck are you!? It's Kurt and Kara. Congrats on the baby! That is so awesome!! I found your blog on Ryan's...so basically i'm a stalker!! Nice video...brings back memories of the good old videos we would get sitting on my doorsteps, or better yet...snowmen that were blocking my way out!

    ReplyDelete